Dog

Dog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy Birthday MapleGlobal!

Hi visitor(s),

The Easter event is over and now the one year anniversary of MapleGlobal starts. Happy Birthday MapleGlobal! There are new things to be found and even things to collect. I've already received a MapleFlag and I'm now going for the bandana and of course the MapleHuntersBow. I hope I can find that bow.

I leveled yesterday. I'm now level 40 and my outfit has changed completely. Since the red hat doesn't fit with the outfit, I'm wearing a hat, that I've received from accomplishing a quest.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Unfortunately the monsters from this event don't give any experience, but they are adorable. The cakes and the candlesticks also make weird high short noises when they are defeated. Collecting 10 candles for the MapleFlag took awhile, but I succeeded. This was the last candle, that I needed to receive the MapleFlag:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


See you,
Vlien

No comments: