Dog

Dog

Sunday, August 06, 2006

TheMOMclan has an emblem and we PQed

Hi visitor(s),

- 04 August -
I started with finishing quests in Omega Sector and to finish them I traded a lot with Goupix (haven't seen him on for ages). I famed him as well.


A few quests later, I headed back to Ludi through the eos tower to finish the quests of Roly-poly 5 to collect 100 toy drums. It was boring, but luckily I met a new buddy Splintel2 and he helped me with collecting 100 toydrums. It was annoying to find out that after collecting 100 toy drums the Roly-poly 5 needs a 1000 more...


I decided not to do the 1000 this time, so I headed to the 101th floor to PQ. It was so much fun, because five of us were from theMOMclan. I'm so happy! We have an emblem, a crown and I find it cool. It fits perfectly with Master Of Maple (MOM).


Vlien

No comments: