Dog

Dog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Master Of Maple Clan

Hi visitor(s),

I started guildless again yesterday. I wasn't even gone for more than a week. Oh well... I joined another guild TheMOMClan, MOM stands for Master Of Maple. So far the members are very nice and hopefully I'll be able to stay in this guild, because I'm getting sick of getting kicked out of a guild *grrrr*. Here's a picture of the guildmaster and me:


What I have done yesterday/today:
I've finished some quests in Omega Sector and played PQ in Ludi.

I'm getting very bored of Omega Sector! The aliens were cool at first, but the q's are making the world more dull now. Especially the q of collecting Mateon tails, I collected 400 yesterday and now the soldier wants 500. It's a q like the zombie monkey's unbelievable...

I'm glad that I can still PQ, but I want to be lvl 50 before my NXCash items disappear. That will be like at the end of the month I think...

I've missed a lot of my buddies and today I saw three of them (FastCash2, SmartKelly and Goupix) again:

   


Hopefully I'll level up this week,
Vlien

No comments: