Dog

Dog

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nice guy... Cute guy... Crazy guy... Cool guy...

Hi visitor(s),

Another day of playing. Yeah! I missed it!

Today/Yesterday I joined the guild "7th Sign" and I've received the rank Jr. Master, so I can add anyone above lvl 45 to the guild. Wow, changed guild and received a higher rank. How terrific is that?! Thanks Ripa, I'll invite people responsibly.

I met a cute guy today and because he's so cute and fun I added him to my buddylist.



From cute guy... I met a crazy guy. He was funny in the end though.


Later I met with an old buddy/friend. I still find him very cool, we talked for an hour or so, I think. Shortly after I had to leave to go to Henesys, so I'm going to miss him again.


It felt like ages ago, that I've been to Victoria Island. Still it feels like home.


Vlien

No comments: