Dog

Dog

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Guildless - No more member of "The Heartless"

Hi visitor(s),

Yesterday, I played maple story... It has been almost two weeks, counting from the last time that I played it. The last few weeks from university is taking a lot of my free time, so haven't been able to play much. So it will take awhile before I catch up with the game and all my buddies for that matter.

I logged in and Vlien appeared. I saw a note. A note that is hard to click since if you click it you'll click or drag the things on the hotkeys bar. After a few minutes of struggling this note appeared:


Yes, you see it correctly I'm not a member of the guild "The Heartless" anymore. I've never met my guildleader before, but I was invited by Christian. I guess the guildleader finds it necessary to kick me out to add someone else. That's to bad. I'm going to miss FinalSim, Christian and BetterDayz.

I finished a few quests in Omega and I headed to Ludi to play partyq. I'm going to try to level up over a couple of days.

Vlien

No comments: