Dog

Dog

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Revive, Death & Sales

Hi visitor(s),

.: 14 July 2007 :.
Nijntje turned back into a doll today, so I went to Ludi to revive her. Windy aka SprintSlash send me a belated birthday card a week ago and there was a surprise with it. A nexon game card :) I used it today. Here's a scan of the card:



I bought "Water Of Life", than I revived Nijntje, after finding the "Scroll Of Life" at Cloy's house:


After that I bought a meso magnet and equipped it:


Since it's sales at the NX Cash Shop I bought a "Wooden Slingshot" for 1 k and a "Tropical Dress" also 1k

Than SprintSlash came online and we partied


And I died because of lag... If someone in your network is playing Zakum pq, don't keep on playing if you are using a laptop



Later that day, I saw this. The boy in red asks Biliocho to protect his girlfriend and this is what he replied. Pretty funny :)


Than he followed me along with a guy with a golden helmet.

Run Nijntje. Run!




I saw Biliocho and I ran the other way. I met the boy with the golden helmet again, while I continued running.


I just came out of the portal and they found me again.


I was hiding behind the tree and they ran past me :)


I ran left and Kn1ghtDragon to the right, this was our last encounter and also the last thing I did before I logged off :)

Happy Mapling,
Vlien

No comments: