Dog

Dog

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Party pictures

Hi visitor(s),

I've been looking for some group pictures and I found these:


Unbelievable Vlien was such a rooky, it was her second time in Sleepywood.


Ah, the anttunnel been there many times. Only this was the first time at the Mobile Store. So much junkfood! "Hotdogs, please."



PQ from Kerning City



This one was going to Elinea, I think.



Aloha hey, Aloha hey... Two boys in their underwear (one is PizzaPoesH, see if you can find Goupix).



I've met new buddies in Sleepywood.



PQ in Ludi

I just noticed, that there is one person, who is always with me during partypictures. I guess I do party with him a lot *It's fun to play with him*.

I just created another gif, but this one is Vlien swinging with Goupix' snowboard. "Hehe... I'm using your snowboard" *sticking tongue out*



Till next time,
Vlien

No comments: