Dog

Dog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Maple Items

Hi visitor(s),

Today I found some more Maple Items, a red birthday present and a MapleBow. Unfortunately I didn't find the MapleHunterBow aka SoulSearcherBow and the blue birthday present.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The MapleBow is quit interesting at first, I saw the icon in the equip and I thought looks cool. I put it on and it is suddenly huge! Than I shot monsters with it, only the funny part is. If I hit the monster with my bow or shoot an arrow without using mp, a message appears: "Happy Birthday Maple!!". At first it was a surprise, but now it can be annoying.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Later that day, I played with the old gang again. Haven't done that for a very long time. Iron hogs were fun to shoot and so was the huge orange mushroom. "Look a mm!" *smile*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


See ya,
Vlien

No comments: