Dog

Dog

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Playtime

Hi visitor(s),

I haven't played for awhile, but I'm going to update from 24 July. I've been busy with removing wallpaper from a room's wall and wallpapering it and today I builded two desks and two bookcases so I'm kind of beat to play MapleStory as well, maybe I will play tomorrow if the path is downloaded... Anyway update on 24 July.

Ever heard about glich? Batistacx showed me, what a glich was. I've no idea how he did it, but it's not fun!



Later I helped Anarchi03 with collecting evil eyes. I can't believe they are so easy to kill now. I head to the drakes later and even to the kargos. I was so scared at the drakes, but I didn't have to be with a few bombs they were all defeated. Only the kargos... They were huge and fast. I'm so scared!



On the way to the kargos. I saw a cute guy with a funny eye path and Batistacx was acting weird...



Awhile later I returned to Sleepywood, because it was double drop again.



See you later,
Vlien

No comments: