Dog

Dog

Sunday, November 18, 2007

MapleStory the anime

Hi visitor(s),

I've been busy, so I haven't been able to edit my screenshots or categorise them. I have been playing MapleStory once every few weeks, so I'm still active in a way. Also I've joined another guild, the red tuxedo.

I've announced it before, that there is an anime coming about the world of MapleStory. And a few weeks ago, it launched and I've watched the first two episodes. So far they are not following a straight storyline. Mostly because they are introducing the worlds and the main characters. It's a simple and understandable children's anime and if you love the world of MapleStory and its monsters you can see them now in animestyle, which is pretty nice. I love kawaii things, so I haven't been disappointed about the style of drawing. I think I'll watch some more episodes to see if there will be a more straight storyline.

No comments: