Dog

Dog

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Busdriver Vlien

Hi visitor(s),

Since yesterday, I'm back in Ludi. I've PQed a couple of times and done some quests in Omega. Something funny happened when I met with Meles, while waiting to PQ.

Meles called me a busdriver, only because I was sitting on the front of the row so I played along.
Meles: "Doors Closing."
          "Step on the pedals, Vlien."


Vlien: "Doors are going to close."
         "I'm stepping on the pedals."
Meles with a shouting expression on his face: "You're going to fast."
He continued: "I'm getting sick."
                    "I want to throw up."
Vlien with a shouting expression on her face: "brakes are down."


Vlien continues: "A wall!"
A few seconds later: "We missed it by a second."
Than there was another bus and it was unavoidable to crash, so I jumped out of the bus and told Meles to take over.




Vlien

No comments: