Dog

Dog

Monday, August 21, 2006

New buddy and train

Hi visitor(s),

Two days to update...

- 16 August 2006 -
My last PQ or so I thought... I couldn't get into any PQ's.
I met a new buddy and it made everything more fun. I trained a bit with him.


69xSharingan and ArksLight are the same person.
Since Arkslight wasn't in a guild yet, I invited him into mine.


To bad... That I couldn't get in to PQ...


- 17 August 2006 -
I started collecting Mateon tails in Omega Sector, than I met Kelly.


While collecting Mateon Tails I leveled to lvl 51. Yeah!


I finished the 500 Mateon tails quest, but what I received was no elixer or pot unfortunately.



I went to Orbis, after finishing this quests and I met Kelly again.


Orbis is a great place to train...


Than I thought RUN! Lucida are so dangerous. I started with 18 unagi ended up with 3...



So I headed to El Nath.


Now I'm still there.

Vlien

No comments: