Dog

Dog

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Helping others makes me happy! Leveling Up to lvl 65 too!

Hi visitor(s),

.: 08 August 2007 :.

I was heading back to Ludi, when a girl asked me to help her kill goblins for a broom. I helped her and she famed me and I famed her back :)


At Leaf City I helped a boy and he famed me too :)


Finally! I finished all the q's in Leaf City and as an award I received the Warrior Throne!


I still had Mana elixers left, so I did the Lita's q again. I partied with a sin, who was also lvl 65. Oh! I almost forget to mention it. I turned lvl 65 today :)



Later XpowermeanX appeared and he joined the party. Check out his cat's name! It confused me when he said sexy so many times in the buddy chat, because I didn't know he was talking to his cat



I lost my Michael Wings


I partied with someone else, after diner since the sin didn't come back online...


I left the party, when I finished the Lita's q and headed to Kerning City with my lovely chair. Would be nice to have such a comfy chair in real life.


I thought I'd see a buddy fight and play with him, but it turned out. He's afk even though I took an hour break there... He didn't come back...


So I left and went to Florina Beach, deciding to find the black tube at the Turtoise. Only I stopped after half an hour and went back to Lith Harbor, where I met a beginner who asked me a lot of questions. I replied and she had to go after that.


Than I walked back to Henesys. Yes! I walked... I couldn't find the cab... I guess it doesn't exit anymore...

I played with my chair and someone joined me



Than I asked him where I could find tubes and surfboards. He replied and we parted ways.



I found this at the Slime Tree filled with green slimes:


And I found this one at Kerning Subway by the slime bubbles:


I was using arrow blow, so I found them in less than fifteen minutes. I was partying with VEGANxTHEIF, who wanted exp and meso. He became my buddy later.


After he left, I saw that the person above us was using his huge chair to sit on. Since it looked funny on top of a drawer from the pharmacy cabinet I decided to do the same. Before I left too.

No comments: