Dog

Dog

Thursday, August 09, 2007

New World, New Quests

Hi visitor(s),

.: 27 July 2007 :.

I love to explore new worlds! Leaf City lies in Masteria, a world of Hollywood... I mean MapleStory and a rapper... No, a mayor and so much more :)

First I met a new buddy, while I was heading to Leaf City.


A crowded metro, the metro was completely full.


When I arrived I first did a quiz by the mayor and activated some quests afterwards.




Killa Bee and Fire Tusk


I completed John B. quest and received this:


He gave me another quest:


I activated another quest. Elpam is standing on, actually more against, the Eiffel Tower somewhere in the middle.


Boomers, a quest from the mayor, if you hit them without killing they'll duplicate themselves... If only other people wouldn't ks you or kill them... Oh well... I have arrow blow.


A Hyperglyph... It takes a lot of time to collect them, because Electrophant drop them. They are easy to kill, but their electrical attacks do 5xx~7xx dmg.


The quest of killing Boomers and Gryphon gave these lovely awards:

They were both each 1k meso in the shop, but now it's 1,5k... They are still cheaper than an Unagi and Mana Elixer so I'll still buy them when I've used them all. They give 1500 HP/MP and the best feature of it all is, one space can fill 150 of them instead of 100.

The last quest, that I finished today gave Diamond arrows as an award. The experience wasn't bad either :)

No comments: